Title: GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR PARENTS
A WORD TO PARENTS
Let us all work together to make our children successful in every walk of life.
- Go through your child’s school diary daily for any message for you and to keep a close watch on your ward’s progress.
- Keep a track of the daily progress of your child and take remedial action wherever necessary.
- Criticism of a student’s teacher or the school in the presence of the child may please be avoided as it may cause the student to lose respect for the teacher and the school.
- The children must value the true worth of being in time. For this, parents must make sure that your child always reaches well in time to school.
- Encourage your child to put in cent percent attendance.
- Parent’s teacher meetings (PTM) are conducted on regular basis in the school campus on the second Saturdays of every month. The parents interact with subject teachers of their wards to seek the opinions and also to collect the test papers of the tests conducted during the month. Attendance of at least one of the parents in such meetings will render such activities productive and useful.
- Parents should allocate some time regularly for interacting with their wards on all matters pertaining to their education and academic career.
- Make home a place for learning. Help your child practice reading, writing and listening. Stimulate your child’s creativity, encourage your child to read newspaper daily.
- Show your concern. Your child needs hugs and words of support. Ask your child about school each day. You must encourage positive attitude of child and ensure constructive interactions.
- Build success. Help raise your child’s self-esteem by setting reachable goals and praising your child’s efforts, not just results.
- Help raise your child’s sense of pride in making him/her realize that he\she is an integral part of the school.
- Nurture the creative skills of your child.
- For children both of whose parents are working and even where one parent is working, it is important to spend quality time with the children.
- Be SENSITIVE about whom your children are mixing up with.
- Encourage your child for physical activities like various sports and extracurricular activities like music, dance, public speaking etc as this can improve concentration of your child.
- Create a study routine. Set a time and a quiet place for your child to work every day.
- Promote healthy habits. Make sure your child gets plenty of sleep and exercise and eats balanced meals.
- Let your child’s teacher know about any situations or conditions at home that may affect your child’s ability to concentrate on school work.
- Support your child’s teachers as they work with your child throughout the school year.
- Be a role model. Your child learns from you. Be positive about education and show you enjoy learning.
Title: Excellent AISSE AND AISSCE CBSE BOARD Result 2018.
Description: Excellent Board Results Click Here
Title: School congratulates Vishnu Saini for cracking JEE ADVANCE 2017.
Title: Tilak Public School congratulates following students-:
Tilak Public School congratulates following students-:
Kumawat Deepak Hanuman
for cracking NEET 2017.
We are proud of them and wish good luck for their future.
Title: School launches its first Annual magazine "Aakriti"
Title: Tilak Public School Annual Day Celebrations
Title: FINAL EXAM TIME TABLE
Title: NUR TO Vth EXAM TIME TABLE
Description: PLEASE CLICK HERE